Thursday, January 21, 2010

YOU MUST BE HAPPY

Just before i watched the sitcom named" YOU MUST BE HAPPY" , and the scenario is impressived me very much,which include friendship, familyship and loveship ....Finally, the two lovers get together after overcoming overlapped difficulties.And then have a simple but happy life, the life they head toward just like the poem which carved in my mind deeply when i read it firstly, and each time when i read it the feeling is different. Now share with you

From tomorrow on, i will be a happy person.
Grooming,chopping, and travelling all over the world.

From tomorrow on, i will care foodstuff and vegetables
I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming

From tomorrow on, i will write to each of my dear ones,
telling them of my happiness,
when the lightening of blessedness has told me
I will spread it to each of them.

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain
Strangers, i will also give you my well-wishing
May you have a brilliant future
May you lovers eventualy become spouse
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world

No comments:

Post a Comment