Monday, July 12, 2010

MCF and WTT

- 2-year testing experiences in Software / Hardware projects
- Experienced in Windows application testing
- Experienced in function, UI, localization testing and automation testing using GreenTea, MCF and WTTed hardy
- Skill in coding with C, and comprehend simple C# /VB/java/shell scripts.
- Skill in WTT and PS.ed hardy clothes
- Understaning of testing methodologies, primal concepts and contents on testing cycle.
- Take proactive ownership in daily work, got great feedbacks from Project ownerI’m an optimistc active and cooperative person , I enjoy teamwork ,and I also responsible for everything I do. Three years of job experience in different positions have offered me opportunities to understand different job aspects.E.g.in 2007summer vocation I got 200 thousands sale in Guangnfl football jerseys

nike tnZhou South North Plastic Industry CD.,LTD.through internet.

Working in the Students’ Union of Economic and Management department, I have learned cooperancy ,treat with affairs,ed hardy shirts… also developing the ability a process of self-discovery
face to face with ourselves
only the world